Portfolio

God Likes Myst

LISTEN HERE!!

Noah and E go to a wedding and meet some New England jerks, NASA hates on trees, there are two ants in the bathroom, and Bill Nye fights creationists.

• Digg
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • del.icio.us
  • Fark
  • YahooBuzz
  • TwitThis
These might be relevant.
MystMyst
Click on images below to load a larger preview.
Myst

14 Responses to “God Likes Myst”

1. The Man from Brier

17 September 2012 at 10:03 pm

I have had about ENOUGH of the lack of comments for The MegaBoomians. Where else can you find a podcast that was born in a barn, produced by a shower curtain(Cioffi) and forced into an apartment by an Old Tymee Werthers candy eating back street business man? To add to it they did all this while battling Farm Dust Bill and Satellite Jesus for a mere chance at finding the BEST JUICER POSSIBLE. I for one will not take it and will be posting as many inane and enjoyably annoying posts i can at work…because i get paid to do it there.

• Megaboom!!

18 September 2012 at 9:12 am

All hail the man from Brier!

2. The Man from Brier

18 September 2012 at 9:27 pm

MEGA-fun fact of the day:
    Loosely translated in Japanese, Megaboom Radio reads Honorary Horseshoe Lucky Hotdog Marconi Feed.

3. Kris

19 September 2012 at 10:02 pm

Why didn’t you get a sponsor sooner? i just bought all my textbooks and lisa frank notebooks from amazon. For people buying multiple items clear cookies so you get more unique buys on each purchase. I had most of my college computers subscribed to Megaboom on itunes not knowing that in the summer they reformated most of them. so…your move megaboom.

4. Kris

21 September 2012 at 9:23 pm

Did you guys watch the shuttle?

• The Man from Brier

21 September 2012 at 10:12 pm

MeagBoom IS ON EVERY shuttle, they are much like the “luck virus” mentioned in Red Dwarf, series 5, episode 4. They travel through magic internet waves and cause inexplicable bouts of laughter and awesomeness throughout the universe. Noah, got the super-sweet t-shirt and i’m already reppin’ the Boom! BTW: I am currently using Kevin’s freestyle from “Hecka Musics” as my ringtone. MegaBoom fo’ lyfe! #gangsta as a white guy in Wa. gets.

• Megaboom!!

24 September 2012 at 1:18 pm

Did we ever. And we talk about in the latest episode LMFA OH NO!

5. Kris

23 September 2012 at 10:51 pm

I agree as a Hispanic in the valley MegaBoom is gangsta as fuck. How do i click through amazon through your website? Trying to get drunk and order some shit. Why do you people make it so hard to support the podcast?

• Megaboom!!

24 September 2012 at 1:17 pm

Only the pure of heart my donate. Check the top right of the homepage. There should be a banner there. If not, it’s Shower Curtain Cioffi’s fault.

• Man from Brier

24 September 2012 at 9:42 pm

That damn shower curtain and his mischievous ways. We better keep an eye on that glass jar or Werthers over there…

• Kris

25 September 2012 at 9:47 pm

Only works on Internet Explorer chrome doesn’t show it for whatever reason

6. Kris

25 September 2012 at 10:07 pm

woohoo just supported the podcast and not supported the school book store.

7. Kris

26 September 2012 at 9:23 pm

Still doesn’t work on my chrome even with ad block turned off. I knew I shouldn’t have kicked that puppy (he knows why). I’ll just keep using Internet Explorer I feel wrong using it though.

8. Megaboom!!

26 September 2012 at 10:07 am

Let us know if it continues. It works on some chrome browsers (I set it up with one). if it keeps having problems I’ll contact amazon.
    Thanks for supporting!